- All hire charges are inclusive of VAT.
- Payment is required to confirm your booking and is non-refundable. Booking is only confirmed when we are in receipt of a completed booking form and deposit.
- A damage waiver of £50 is required in addition to hall fee (amount may differ dependent on function type).
- VAT invoice will be raised to the hirer at the address supplied on the booking form.
- Payments should be made by bank transfer.
- Hirer must ensure that the hall is cleared and cleaned after hire.
- All rubbish and/or waste must be removed from the premises
- A cleaning service is available charged at £30.00 per hour and must be booked in advance.
A ‘TENS’ License is required to sell alcohol or to extend your event from 11pm – midnight. The hirer will need to apply for this at a cost of £21.00 and requires a minimum of 21 days notice for application. Confirmation of application will be required before the event can go ahead. A license can be applied for online at https://www.eastherts.gov.uk/article/35467/Temporary-Event-Notices-TEN
For more details please email email@example.com or phone 07853 508918